We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to foster new business collaborations, with primary focus on our latest flagship technology – NEXUS 2.0, the industry’s first crypto STP engine.
As a BDM, you will be working closely with the marketing team to form a strategic business development plan.
Your goal will be to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting collaborations.
What we offer
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- This role entitles you to recurring commissions
- Spearhead the development of growth strategies and plans across our product lines with core focus on NEXUS 2.0
- Conduct research to build market intelligence and identify new business opportunities
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Awareness of clients’ objectives and thus bring about a value proposition for collaboration
- Networking with related businesses and fostering B2B relationships
- Being a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news
- Contributing to creative discussions and provide inputs into regional marketing, promotional programs as well as attending industry events and activities
- 2 years or more business development and/or relationship management experience in fintech or financial industry
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport
- Strong business acumen capable of converting network into business
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (able to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications)
- Possess an area of expertise and knowledge of SaaS technology or platform business is a plus
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.