If you like to design AWS infrastructure for engineers to build applications on top of it, you are the person we are looking for.
You will manage and automate our AWS services like IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, ECS, ECR, App Mesh, Cloud Map, Application Load Balancer, CloudFront, S3, RDS, SES, SQS, EventBridge, Lambda, Certificate Manager, WAF, Security Groups, Elastic Beanstalk and CloudWatch Alarm.
You will also have the opportunity to play multiple roles and needs to have a well-rounded knowledge of software development, scripting languages, and a background in designing web services in AWS. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code.
What we offer
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available
- Maintain & keep up to date for Cloud infrastructures including application servers, database structures, code repositories and CI/CD tools, etc.
- Optimize cloud service availability and regional accessibility
- Stay on top of best practices to improve existing cloud solutions already in place
- Develop solutions to measure application metrics such as response time, request rate, latency, and errors
- Monitor key metrics and make sure service level objectives (SLOs) and service level agreement (SLA) is met. Implement monitoring & logging methodology for production environment to improve efficiency of issue solving.
- Make use of Infrastructure as Code to automate some deployment process.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experienced with one or more Cloud Infra Providers like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, etc.
- Strong understanding of how to secure cloud environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Proven track record of managing cloud environments for complex mission-critical systems in microservice architecture.
- Proven experience with managing Git repository & managing CICD tools.
- Hands-on experience creating Docker deployment pipeline for microservices
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications.
- Hands-on experience writing infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Experience with designing and maintaining scalable SaaS product
- Experience building APIs in NodeJS
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.