We are looking for a driven Client Advisor to add value to our clients’ businesses by providing the right advice and solutions.
You will play a pivotal role in identifying clients’ needs and matching them with one of Broctagon’s products or services. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of Broctagon’s offering and pass that knowledge to clients professionally and accurately.
As a Client Advisor, you will also be the bridge between clients and the backend team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
What we offer
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- This role entitles you to recurring commissions
- Understand company products and services as well as their utility to different clientele.
- Conduct market research to identify and evaluate client needs
- Proactive communications with potential clients, understand their needs and offer solutions and support
- Being a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, operations, and remain up to date on industry news
- Work closely with various teams to ensure that solutions are carried out to client’s satisfaction
- No relevant experience required, but a background in Forex, Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies will be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin (able to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to perform under pressure
- Fast and dynamic learner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Willingness to travel for events and conferences when international travel normalizes
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.